2021 Suspension & Brake Caliper Materials Study
Improve Your Go-to-Market Strategy in Suspension & Brake Caliper Materials!
- A quick preview of the Mayflower Consulting suspension & brake caliper materials study across 20 global brands, 94 vehicles, EV’s, crossovers, SUVs and pickups.
- Learn how OEM’s make decisions and find opportunities to grow your business.
- Ideal for Tier 1’s and OEM benchmarking.
- 750 components made by casting, forgings, stamped & welded steel, and new disruptive technology, the stamped steel / injection molded polymer control arms.
Upper Control Arm Analysis
- Three popular pickups with three different front upper control arm strategies
- Are aluminum forgings growing in non-European vehicles?
- See the disruptive steel-polymer composite technology
Innovation in Automotive Suspensions Metal - Polymer Control Arm
- Almost 600,000 kg of glass-filled PA6 from just one vehicle brand
- How far will this composite technology reach?